Fincare Small Finance Bank commenced banking operations on 21st July, 2017, after receiving the final license from the RBI under Section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. Fincare Small Finance Bank enables financial inclusion of the under-banked base of pyramid, mass retail and micro & small enterprise segments. With 500 + banking outlets and 5000+ employees, it serves the banking needs of consumers across 12 states – Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Fincare Business Services Limited, the holding company of Fincare Small Finance Bank, is backed by marquee investors like True North, TA Associates, Tata Opportunities Fund, Leapfrog Investments, SIDBI, Kotak Mahindra Life, Edelweiss Tokio Life among others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services/blogs/Internal articles.
- Proofread and edit relevant content.
- Coordinate with respective teams to illustrate articles.
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter etc.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publication.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks: