The FabAlley brand is synonymous with fast fashion at affordable prices. An array of design differentiated, trendy with a twist and quirky products ensure that we resonate with young Indian women. No other Indian brand, offline or online, offers up seasonal trends at sweet prices with the pace and depth that FabAlley does. The young and international feel of our products, our affordable prices, low lead times and dynamic new innovations in supply chain help make FabAlley India’s pioneer rapid fashion brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write creative posts and interviews, and source cool/on-brand topics and subjects for inclusion into the calendar. Provide non-stop ideas and expertise for future content initiatives and potential collaborations.
- Daily management of blog and social media relating to the blog (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, Pinterest), ensuring content and editing maintain brand integrity.
- Maintain monthly editorial calendar for the blog and social media content coordinating with marketing and business initiatives. Ensure the consistency of social media posting based on the calendar.
- Monitor the competition and plan for change as the social media landscape continues to change rapidly.
- Develop and manage blogger outreach and brand ambassador programs.
- Contact and communicate with an outside talent for interviews, gifting, guest posting, and events.
- Represent the brand in an enthusiastic manner, and deal with talent negotiations as they arise.
Assist with special projects as they arise. This may include the launch of a new label, events such as Fashions Night Out and Fashion Week, pop-up shops, etc.
- Ideate & Execute the websites content calendar involving new boutique ideas, banners on pages and newsletter
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BA degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field related experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent writing skills must have an editorial sensibility and an excellent command of the written word (spelling, grammar, sentence structure).
- Experience in the digital space, producing fashion content or other content relative to the FabAlley customer base, and knowledge of the style world.
- Creative, diplomatic, and super-cool under pressure. You will be representing FabAlley to outside talent, as well as interfacing directly with customers via social media! Must be able to represent FabAlley to the media, and liaison between the brand and bloggers or other guest talents.
- MUST have leadership experience and the ability to manage teams to meet deadlines, while also motivating and exciting them about their roles at FA.
Benefits & Perks: