We are looking for a talented content writer who have good understanding on Hinduism & Sikhism and can write attractive title and meaningful description in Hindi/English by understanding audios, videos and live event which will be in Hindi/English/Punjabi language related to Hindu & Sikh spiritual gurus & other devotional content for Our App House of God”.
At House of God, were looking for people who cannot be defined by just a resume or an academic certificate. Were looking for self-driven, high-performers who seize every opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent command of Hindi and English Language and ability to think out-of-the-box, play with words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
- Create an attractive titles and descriptions for audios, videos and live events related to spiritual guru & other devotional content.
- Visualize, conceptualize and write compelling scripts for creating effective story boards for Devotional Films.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct sentences, proofreading and paragraphs that combine factual information presented in an engaging, reader friendly manner.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability of writing, managing and editing articles (blogs, social media, PR, print media etc.)
- IT literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office packages.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A graduate with a good command over the Punjabi, Hindi and English language and having Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience writing for the web.
- Be computer literate and creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience ( MS Excel )
- Exceptional understanding of the blogosphere, social media, e-mail marketing, Press Releases and how to get users to engage with content.
- Produce 100 PERCENT original and unique content; comply with copyright norms.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress.
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Our compensation matches the market rate for the right candidates;
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more