Since our foundation in 2002, Enzigma has grown into being a pioneer in Cloud Applications, Enterprise Mobility & Product Development. We were the very first company to launch an application “FTP Attachments from India on AppExchange, a market place of Salesforce.com and became ISV partner of Salesforce.com. With an active client base of over 800 customers, Enzigma has become one of the leading solutions providers to organizations spread across domains and of various sizes. A skilled, professional and dedicated team has allowed us to deliver solutions in various domains like E-Commerce, CRM, Product Licensing/Registration, Data Migration, Integration and other custom applications.
A constant pursuit of quality & perfection through innovation has enabled successful delivery of more than 1000 projects for clients across the globe. We provide Cloud Technology services, mobility services, product development and offshore development services.
We are looking for a creative, talented, and multifaceted content writer to develop user guides, help documentation, API documentation, blogs, emails for marketing campaigns, website copy, scripts, and skill to write a content that speak directly to our target market and personas. Must have ability to effectively communicate with our product development or technical team which will help him/her to produce a quality product/platform documentation.
You will research, write and produce various projects regularly to expand our company’s brand recognition, thought leadership, website traffic, and sales leads.
This role requires a high level of IQ and creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- To write clear and unique copy depending upon the project requirements.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Edit and proofread the copy.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (websites, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- To produce work confidently across multiple platforms
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Ability to create technical content in English on any given topic
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, English or equivalent working experience.
- Proven track record in content development.
- Should have excellent grammar and writing skills
- Should have good inter-communication skills
- Should have good analytical skills
- Experience in web content writing.
Benefits & Perks: