Must have 5-8 Years of experience in Content Writing and should have conducted though research on industry related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles. Should be familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objectives and company goal.
- Working with customers to understand their content needs
- Produce, edit & customize content for all platforms, including website, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Perform online and on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides and other contents.
- Work with the marketing team to analyse content performance metrics, such as total attention time, click-through rate and social following growth, and apply those insights to improve existing content and develop better content ideas for the future
- Revising content whenever clients request changes
- Helping creative style guides or suggesting changes to ensure content is consistent and clear.
- Consulting research on any given topic
Required Knowledge & Skills:
QUALIFICATIONS REQUISITE Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field Any other certification is an advantage but not essential TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUISITE
- Proven work experience as a Social Media content writer or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Good knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUISITE
- Strong initiative and with a positive attitude.
- Deep passion for Digital/Social Media and Marketing
- Other skills required: time management, flexibility
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter, and be able to work independently.
- Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change.
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate.
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills.
- Strong commitment to quality; and
- A well-developed sense of humour.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A keen eye for details.
Benefits & Perks:
- 5 Days working
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more