We at Favcy are looking for an Editor or Content Writer to join our Newsletter Team and enrich the quality of content both offline as well as online with some riveting blog posts, snippets and articles.
The editor’s responsibilities would include editing the articles and helping in creating the perfect newsletter by conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content and proofreading articles before publication. If you are someone who is familiar with producing online content along with having a keen eye for detail, then you are the one we are looking for!
Your ultimate role will be to help in delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences and boost brand awareness while you enthusiastically engage in creating seamless and eye-catching content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
- Editing and managing content for the monthly Favcy Magazine and E- Newsletters
- Prepare well-structured drafts and formats for the role assigned
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to the core team for input and approval
- Ensure all round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update the website content as and when needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles, blog post or any such related work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with google docs and magazines/newsletter softwares
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduate in the fields of either Marketing, English, Journalism or any other related field
- Adept at online promotions, editing tools and designing softwares for online blogs and articles, if necessary
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more