Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills, command over English grammar and punctuation.
- Proofreading articles and other web content.
- Knowledge of SEO content writing Knowledge of keyword frequency, Google updates Experience in writing articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters and social media content is mandatory.
- Design and develop user assistance materials (documentation and online help) for new and existing products.
- Create and maintain documentation development plans and project schedules.
- Brand management fundamentals
- Social media writing
- Research, write, proof content for websites, marketing collaterals and press releases
- Create brand communication to engage customers across communication touch points including social media; maintain message consistency
- Review, proofread and write flawless content
- Support the Social Media and SEO Team in writing promotional content
- Develop, execute and analyze marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience in website content analysis
- Writing content for internal communication.
- Experience in writing content for websites/print/company blogs
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BA / MA(English) candidates
- 0-5 years of experience as a technical writer/ content writer
- Experience in Technical writing, content writing, Article writing, Blogging, news letter, press release etc.
Qualities were looking for:
- Passion for learning, communicating, and solving problems
- A strong sense of ownership for ones work
- A results-oriented approach to work
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Candidates with Technical writing course will add on advantage.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 to 8 yrs
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Dharshi Technologies
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more