Designation : Hindi Content Writer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To write content in Hindi that can drive millions of visitors to website
- To bridge the gap between SEO requirements and product constraints with your play of word
- To balance objective and engaging, and still maintain numbers without compromising on quality
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Hindi writing skills, strong vocabulary, good reading and comprehension skills are must.
- Ability to write content without much use of jargon words, rather simple words that help the reader understand any topic easily.
- Capable of doing keyword research & managing content ideation part.
- Capability of managing multiple tasks at the same time and sticking to the deadlines.
- Zeal to think-out of the box and infuse creativity in ideas as well as the final content.
- Good communication skills and a pleasing personality.
- Must be organised, analytical, logical and smart.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 1-4 yrs
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Aasavari Desai HR Coordinator at DealShare
Contact Company: DealShare
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more