Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
Lead, Content Writer, Cvent Hospitality Cloud (6 months Contract)
The Lead, Content Marketing for Cvent Hospitality Cloud is a prolific and talented content creator who writes and produces various types of content pieces to help drive awareness, interest and lead generation for Cvents Hospitality Cloud solutions among hotels and venues seeking to increase their MICE and corporate travel business. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create or procure the content our customers and prospects find valuable, to make that content available where that audience can find and consume it, in a form suitable to the audience and environment, and to optimize the path from that content down the funnel to or toward conversion to a lead. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and analytical, communication, project and people management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write and produce various types of content --- from eBooks to blogs to case studies to social media posts to research analyses to infographics across all media types -- consistent with the marketing strategy and objectives of the Cvent Hospitality Cloud
- Create and manage content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that contribute to sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers and sales professionals to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both - key stakeholders and our audience.
- Track all content marketing programs on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support third-party content sponsorship initiatives in collaboration with demand generation partnership team
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar and workflows
- Provide periodic reports and presentations on program approaches and results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Masters in English or Mass Communications
- Accomplished writer and content producer
- 5 years marketing experience, preferably B2B domain
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Must understand the basic best practices of prominent digital and social media channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement and leads
- Demonstrated SEO understanding and the ability to categorize and structure content
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Drupal, Google analytics, SlideShare, and top social channels
- Bonus skills: Prior experience in writing for Travel or Travel Technology domain, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more