eSourceIt is a Singapore based company offering affordable sleek services in web. eSourceIt main focus is of excellence and competence in terms of both service and customer handling. With over 98% client satisfaction, we keep moving ahead.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear copy that is on spot in terms of grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Proofread and edit posts before publication.
- Create content that makes best use of SEO practices to generate traffic for our products descriptions and blog posts.
- Regularly produce various content types, including e mail, social media posts, blogs and product-labels, descriptions, FAQs, etc.
- Actively manage and promote our blog.
- Write descriptions and blogs.
- To write clear and unique copy depending upon the project requirements.
- To Create high-quality content that meets applicable standards.
- Have an eye for minute details of the project and clearly understand the project briefs.
- Developing unique and attractive headlines and body.
- Creating original content after doing competitor analysis.
- Writing an engaging content which is well researched, and audience-oriented and should also meet deadlines.
- Bring up innovative ideas and means of communicating with our audience from time to time.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Identify needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- B2B and B2C writing.
- Experience working with content models and extending them, specifically making recommendations for structured content.
- Experience conceptualizing and managing content initiatives from start to finish.
- Formidable strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively with teammates and clients.
- A history of delivering results on time
Required Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate should be able to adapt their writing skills to the ever-changing digital landscape. The content writer should be able to research and create a copy with a customer first outlook. We're looking for brilliant storytellers who want to make it big in the corporate world.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Mass Communication or related field.
- Basic Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills , as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Candidates with 0.5 to 2 years of similar work experience in content writing.
- Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website would be an added advantage.
- SEO writing skills.
- Ability to write for social media.
- Familiarity with writing for the web.
- Ability to research and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
Benefits & Perks: