The primary responsibility is to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, and other digital properties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, and write content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers journey
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- First Class Graduate/Postgraduate
- Over all 0 to 3 years of experience in content writing
- Should have flair for writing & the ability to write on different subjects
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Excellent English skills, with accurate spelling and grammar
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more