A CognitiveClouds Content Writer We are growing fast and need someone to join our marketing team to play a crucial role in positioning our products/services and grow our online presence through content marketing. This is a hands-on position and perfect for someone who loves producing high quality content, owning and completing projects and tasks that get us to our content marketing goals. As an enterprise company, content marketing is a catalyst for our digital marketing strategy, which directly impacts our company growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Content Writer you will collaborate with the marketing team and internal stakeholders to create, edit and distribute on-demand collateral to support our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams with content such as: Blogposts, eBooks, Whitepapers, Case Studies, Presentations, Proposals, Websites, Landing Pages, Press Releases, Newsletters, Powerpoints, & Reports. All content will also align with our brand image, product specifications, and framed in the most simple yet effective language possible. As part of a startup, this role will be fast-paced and willingness to learn and gain a deep understanding of our product and target customers will be keys to success at CognitiveClouds. This role will report to the Marketing Head in Bangalore and will be based in Bangalore, India. Responsibilities
- Write for software technologies: mobile, web and more
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must Haves A doer at heart, but excels at motivating and leading people too
- At least 4-5 years of agency/in-house experience leading copy for global brands
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, along with proven experience writing in the technology category and ability to make sophisticated technology accessible and understandable to a wide audience
- A strong conceptual foundation
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and a healthy disrespect for the impossible
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- A strong interest in web and mobile technologies
- Self-driven, fearless interest and curiosity in gadgets, new tech, and inventions.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more