We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites and social media content with new blog posts, product descriptions and marketing copy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to create concise, eye-catching, and innovative content by researching markets and industries
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on research and background information supplied to them.
- Consistently brainstorming with campaign managers, creative team, and designers for new ideas and strategies
- Analyze content marketing metrics and update website content as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of keywords, Meta tags, SEO and basic writing terminologies.
- Good experience in writing content for a B2B
- Adaptability according to requirements
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Command over verbal and written skills
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more