It is time you don’t quit playing with words. Writing a bad content, then filtering it to ace the level of the best copy as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, press releases is the need of the hour. Brainstorming & pitching ideas for clients is a skill that content writers should possess . Writing is about how you transform a valid feeling to something great. Writers should have the ability to communicate technical topics in an easy to read language and work with team leads to develop communication & strategy that makes your brand go viral.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Adaptive : Must adapt to the changing tone and style if it does not fit the purpose.
- Researcher: Must have skills to gather and filter information and use it to the best interest of the client.
- Consistent with deadlines: Must possess skills to realistically deliver the content on time.
- Efficient editor : Must have impeccable skills to filter out and create the best content.
- Proofreader : Must have a scrupulous approach to present detailed work in written english.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A graduate or postgraduate
- Good command over the English language.
- Research & analytical skills. Proficient in social media platforms. Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more