Code Brew Labs is a firm specializing in technological solutions for businesses – the ones that exist, and the ones that are still in their nascent stages. We make technology an invaluable asset for your business – be it a startup, an SMB or an enterprise – all of these are included in our expanding repertoire. Our work has taken us to explore newer horizons in the technological realm. We have dabbled in Business Analytics, IoT based infrastructure, cloud-based computing and solutions, along with forays into the world of AR and VR.
We believe in creating a nexus of satisfied & happy clients, vendors, and employees. This we do by providing exceptional products, streamlined working experience and rigorous after sales support. We extend this expertise to many industry verticals, be it Fintech, EduTech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Chat Apps, Mobile Games, Marketplaces and Food Delivery – to name a few.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write and post content online; maintain company Web pages and blog(s).
- Contribute to/update the companys social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Help to develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Moderate content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Help to plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Monitor social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- An engaging, active tone
- Writing broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists
- Embedded links throughout the text
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more