Content design and development for the Web (blogs, discussion forums, articles, etc)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining Web based content for multiple delivery channels, including technical articles, white papers, blogs, FAQs, how-to procedures, defects, troubleshooting, and other related content.
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors and clients through search.
- Work with designers, marketing, sales, and external influencers plus industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our clients and industry thought leaders.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, in marketing, journalism or PR roles.
- Good knowledge of WordPress & Google Analytics.
- A dual-minded approach: Youre highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and think of scale.
- Data savvy-ness, you should be the one who rely on data to make any decision.
- Strong willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Applicants from journalism and marketing backgrounds will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more