We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create SEO-friendly content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines and user behavior data when creating content. Para Legals are preferred as we would ideally want all communication to go via content writer till templates are made
A Content Writer handles the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
As a copywriter you are responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders, working in sales deck, business scripts, and presentations, and maintaining a cohesive brand voice. Being an analytics company, you may require a tech-savvy writing style to work in sales deck, business content writing, and presentation along with other roles as mentionedBachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Work on Brand projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Structure Emails
- Update website content as needed
- Basic Legal Knowledge
- Standardized Messages
- Aid and Developing content Strategy
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should hold similar working experience of more than 2 years and less than 5 years
- Proven experience content writing or copywriting experience
- Experience in blog writing,web content,social media content,product/service descriptions,articles
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in copywriting for scripts and sales deck
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Good to have Topic knowledge in :
- Venture Capital
- Startup and Related
- How to Blogs
- Financial Analysis
- Software Comparisons
- Data Analysis Blogs
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field or relevant work experience
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more