AzugaTMs award-winning connected car technology keeps drivers safe and efficient at an unprecedented price. As the global leader in vehicle GPS tracking, driver safety and vehicle diagnostics for small business and enterprise fleets, Azuga is committed to providing innovative, intuitive and data-rich solutions that help fleet managers and drivers make smarter decisions when it comes to vehicle maintenance, cost-savings, and safety.
The Marketing Team
We are a mission-driven team committed to remaining the fastest growing fleet management solution in the industry. We are a group of builders – building the foundations of an awesome marketing team and marketing technology to deliver amazing results for our customers and our sales partners. We value innovation through grit and discipline to disrupt the fleet management industry. We are a team with a strong commitment to customer-driven innovation, data-based decision making and a commitment to learning through experimentation.
The Role – Content is King
From connecting with audiences to converting them, content plays the most significant role. Content writing is the pillar of our successful digital marketing campaigns. The Azuga marketing team is looking for the ideal candidate who would be passionate and who can create and curate content independently so as to help further Azuga’s content marketing efforts by synthesizing ideas in partnership with marketers, sales partners, product experts, and executive management.
The Azuga content writer will be the single source of truth for Azuga content. He/she will develop our strategies, tone, content and tactics to maximize our relevance with the target market. The role will be solely responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. The candidate will implement compelling campaigns, track content performance, develop, report on, and optimize results through analysis and ongoing testing. He / She must perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. A critical part of the role will be to drive our SEO strategies through content – keyword relevance, seek backlink opportunities, respond to HARO (Help a Reporter Out) opportunities, write guest posts for Azuga, and many other important strategies designed to drive relevance with the target market and to secure free organic traffic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and publish engaging content: Email, Blog, Whitepapers, Newsletters, Website, and Webinars.
SEO craft knowledge for organic traffic building
- Manage Weekly Email campaigns from planning, writing email copies, A/B Testing, experiment engaging CTAs, performance optimization through campaign results, learning, and best practices, etc..
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content and ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy and consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
- Manage the customer journey across different assets
- Find creative ways to expand our online content presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy
- Support the marketing team in harnessing the diverging market potential, Research trends relevant to the target market and ensure content remains fresh
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar and ensure content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term goals
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A writer who has a fresh, adaptable and customer friendly writing style.
- 4+ years of previous writing experience
- Automotive industry background a benefit but not a requirement
- A writer with good editing and proofreading skills.
- Someone with a passion for writing, who is familiar with lean testing and learning methodologies
- Someone who enjoys working in a team with good communication skills.
- Should also have strong written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Benefits & Perks: