The candidate must possess solid editing and writing skills, the ability to write clever headlines, produce high-quality product descriptions, marketing articles, web content, SEO contents, blog posts, and the ability to work under tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
A creative person with an interest in online content research, writing and content editing good analytical skills, and the ability to research and present information in a proper format. Capable of noticing and correcting commonly violated rules of grammar, punctuation, usage, and expression Flexible & adaptable with a strong work ethic and the capability to meet deadlines the work profile will include varied challenges which will require out- of- the box thinking and innovation on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability, and acquaintance with good practices in web content development
- Understanding of online user behavior.
- Should constantly update his/her knowledge of the latest technology & resources available & use them in an effective and efficient way
- Undertake a critical review of all existing promotional material and suggest changes wherever required including content of the existing websites
- Who Can Handle International client projects
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical information and processes into compelling stories
- Search ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have an experience of minimum 1 years as Content Writer
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and confidently both verbally and in writing, in English. Written, spoken & reading knowledge
- Ability to write for administrative processes such as memos, e-mailers, client communication, letters, etc.
- Should be versatile to write on different topics.
- Should have the ability to work closely with designer and marketing team for content development and finalization
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A great team player
- Self-driven, tenacious, energetic
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
Advantages: A content writer who already worked for IT Industry and can write SEO -friendly Content Press release writing skills world be an additional advantage Should be aware of copyright rules and regulations Education: UG: Any Graduate PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Benefits & Perks:
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package with a professional environment, where you can explore your skills.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more