We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to work on latest technologies. This will be opportunity to showcase talent and creativity on major health care information management platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and specific experience writing marketing copy for a consistent customer journey across web and e-mail channels.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the
- Companys current content.
- Script writing for videos and coordination with the video editors
- Monitor and respond to comments on the all Official Social accounts maintaining company brand voice.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Managing top social channels, creating content and growing social audience.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Tools.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more