Applexus Technologies is the global technology leader offering business consulting and SAP services to transform customers through digital innovation. We specialize in advisory, migration, implementation and management of SAP S/4HANA and B/4HANA solutions. With our client engagement model built on the cornerstones of integrity and trust, Applexus delivers transformational business solutions for a marquee list of clients spanning retail, fashion, and consumer products industries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan in line with stated business objectives.
- Research on relevant technology and industrial topics and create content for blogs, websites and industry specific forums.
- Coordinate with Business Development team for developing branding, advertising and social media content
- Support Marketing & HR events and drives creating collaterals, campaign messages and slogans.
- Support with technical articles such as case studies, white papers, product manuals and technology blogs.
- Writing product descriptions.
- Re purpose one piece of content in various contents formats such as descriptions, short posts, social media updates, YouTube video scripts, press releases etc.
- Rephrase the same/similar content to make it unique and engaging for customers.
- Conduct online research, spot trends and create interesting and engaging content according to the latest trends in online marketing and web publishing.
- Post content on our websites using our Content Management Systems and on various social media channels.
- Monitor and analyse content usage and engagement data and then use that data for future content creation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Content marketing executive with at least 5 years of experience in developing content for technology companies.
- Ability to digest information quickly and explain it in simple terms targeted to consumer audiences
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical information and processes into compelling stories
- Understanding of SEO concepts and keyword research
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more