Ambit Software (www.ambitsoftware.com) is a digital catalyst – we help our customers, both enterprises and ISVs, grow and transform their business by leveraging technology that is at the forefront of the digital revolution, most notably VISMAC (Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing content and making edits produced by other members in the company and regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs/articles and white papers, press releases and case studies.
- Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and Identify customers' needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines in the content to increase web traffic.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PPT etc.
- Experience : 5+ years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more