Since its birth in 2013, the powerful software skilling courses of ABC have empowered several students from around the country, most from little-known engineering colleges in small town India. These freshers who entered ABC with little hope of employment, now serve IT giants.
As a member of the flagship National Skill Development Corporation, ABC is lighting up the darkest corners of India with its courses. Every year it renews its social mission by skilling hundreds of BPL students and finding them good jobs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- 2+ years of experience in the field of content writing for Digital Marketing activities.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Quality oriented approach like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each business requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more