We conducted workshops for managers on how to manage teams remotely and drills for IT infrastructure readiness. We had all the meetings and knowledge sharing sessions on MS Teams, even while in office. Moreover, the team members were trained on practicing social distancing and respiratory hygiene, through all-hands meetings on MS Teams and various short group discussions and continued to remind them through posters in the office premises.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works as per the guidelines by the lead and define content as per the requirements. Own the process for creating, enforcing, and managing the content production plan.
- Research and write different writing materials/ collaterals like news releases, fact sheets, articles, white papers, newsletters, blogs, brochures, presentations, marketing plans, etc.
- Contributes to different IPs (examples: checklists, templates, training modules). Write success stories, user guides, product descriptions, brand support material etc. Website content and has a great way with words.
- Act as project liaison with other departments, particularly marketing, and Sales & Distribution. Create, conceptualize and execute engaging content with an emphasis on driving tune-in. Write copy as needed and oversee other editorial content.
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images, etc. writing SEO articles for the same.
- Strong command over the English language, does proofreading and language pass with an eagles eye to catch grammar and spelling error.
- Responsible for checking artifacts and ensuring that matches in-house and external style guides.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more