Adaequare is a strategic partner to both start-ups and technology giants in industries including retail, BFS, enterprise technology, manufacturing, financial data analytics and e-Commerce. Our domain knowledge expertise in product life cycle management, business intelligence, business mobility & taxation with intuitive research & analysis give us a competitive edge in developing efficient software applications to address your business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Publish content religiously every week according to the prepared content calendar schedule.
- Has ability to consume complex information and express views on it in simple layman terms.
- Identify content gaps and recommend new content ideas.
- Optimize existing articles using blog writing industry best practices.
- Has previous knowledge of SEO writing as well as understanding of SEO techniques.
- Support digital marketing team with ad copies, web page content, and any other content as needed.
- Ownership of social media postings and social calendar.
- Any other support work, as and when needed by the team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Mandatory Skills Set:
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Ability to tell a captivating story using simple phrases.
- Can research an article topic thoroughly and input original thoughts.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Understanding of Finance or Tax terminologies,
- Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO writing tools.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate, preferably masters in English from tier I and II colleges
- Passion for writing, Proactive, Good attitude, Zeal to learn things, can balance quality with speed.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more