We are looking for dynamic individuals with a flair for writing and a keen interest in advertising. Can you write catchy headlines, compelling copy for websites? Do you love navigating the world wide web through meta tags and alt tags? Do you see yourself as enjoying content writing?
Join our creative team and get an opportunity to work on challenging international projects. Work in close collaboration with web designers and web developers for websites, social portals and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follows the guidelines for each product.
- Reflects the best practices for writing effective websites.
- Accommodates client requests as far as the guidelines permit.
- Write search-engine friendly content. You are responsible for writing page titles, H1s and meta descriptions for every page of the site.
- Follow the Canadian Press Style Book.
- Follow the defined site architecture.
- As a content writer, it's important to familiarize yourself with the industries regulation and what is allowed or not.
- Raise queries to the customer regarding any ambiguities in the text, incomplete references or inconsistencies, and seek confirmation of any particular changes made.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent command over the English language, good vocabulary and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Proven experience of writing for businesses
- The candidate must be well read and should be well versed with the taxonomy and web terminologies
- The candidate must be able to articulate his/ her thoughts on a variety of subjects and industries
- The candidate must be good in researching and presenting information in a well formatted and well planned documents
- The candidate should be flexible and adaptable; and must be able to meet the project delivery deadlines
- Prior experienceof writing website copy for global markets/customers
- Mass Communication / Graduate from a reputed college.
- More than 1 year of experience in content writing.
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary commensurate with Skill & Experience
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more