18th DigiTech Pvt Ltd (Formerly 18th Technology) is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company & an award winning Magento Professional & Adobe Gold Solution Partner agency that is globally trusted for its digital commerce and Magento enterprise solutions.
18th Digitech Pvt Ltd is a home to Magento 2 Certified Developers, Magento 2 Trained Developers and Magento 2 Solution specialist, which differentiates us as one of the finest Magento development companies in Asia Pacific & Middle East Region. Specialized in building both B2B and B2C eCommerce platforms since 2010, 18th Digitech Pvt Ltd has successfully delivered 75+ Magento stores for clients in diverse sectors including B2B, Apparel, Manufacturing, Automotive & Retail Industry.
We pair high visibility flexible processes with cutting-edge technologies and dedicated Magento developers to deliver comprehensive eCommerce solutions.We are a member of NASSCOM and STPI and Partners with Magento, Adobe, PayPal, PayTM, PayU Biz, Amasty, iZotoo & Shiplyte. If you have a Zeal to Learn and want to grow, we would like to see you in our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing blogs and web content for technical e-commerce websites.
- Conducting in-depth research on topics and creating plagiarism free content
- Pitching articles/blogs ideas to the respective managers and contribute to the content development strategies
- Evaluate content metrics and edit the content of other team members
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A creative writer having good knowledge in Point of Sale and retail industry. Can write with pure passion and enthusiasm for POS products.
- Should be having good experience in writing e-commerce content including product pages, technical blogs, social media posts etc.
- Someone who can write creatively using catchy marketing lines as well.
- Write grammatically correct, creative, unique and relevant online content for business / product marketing and promotion.
- Ready to take challenges and have zeal to learn.
- Knowledge of SEO would be plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more