Content Strategy and Development (CS&D) provides the technical and operational information that customers and stakeholders need to do business with Mastercard. CS&D is committed to driving the business goals of Mastercard by maximizing the impact of content. We foster solutions to provide the right content, to the right stakeholders, in the right format, at the right time. We accomplish this goal by collaborating with business partners to understand customer needs and deliver timely, high-quality information in a wide range of media and languages.
This position involves delivery of technical content and publications about Mastercard products and services for our customers. The Analyst, Content Strategy & Development will be focused on creating and delivering digital content. The position involves performing all stages of processes to publish technical content in online, mobile, and printed formats. It also includes researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
Do you enjoy working on a customer focused team interfaces with business partners across the globe?
Are you passionate about technology and finding new ways of doing things that challenge the status quo?
Do you enjoy finding new solutions for delivering digital content?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Business/Product Owners to create and update technical content
- Accountable for the successful completion of high-quality projects within the technical writing function
- Ensure updates are made to content in accordance to the CS&D writing standards
- Develops high quality technical content as a included in manuals, communications, online help/web content, presentations and e-learning courses
- Leverages technical knowledge to create, organize and update content through Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA) based, XML, API and other emerging content management technologies
- Serves as a subject matter expert capable of independently resolving most issues while keeping senior leaders informed of any potential risk
- Collaborates with other developers, information architects and editors to develop technical content that is clear, concise and effective with the end-user in mind
- Establishes and communicates standards for information types, structures, and assembly so that content is organized logically with the end-user in mind
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and customers
- Leads projects/initiatives as an individual contributor
- May provide guidance to less experienced team members
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks
- Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, able to quickly learn tools, processes and Mastercard products
- Must have the ability to manage escalations and independently collaborate with business partners to resolve issues
- Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
- Proven record in technical writing, creating customer-facing documents
- Experience working on embedded teams, working alongside of Agile teams, participating in PI Planning, elaboration sessions, stand up calls, etc.
- Experience working on API, SDK, and other development documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen XML Author and other XML management tools Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
- Familiarity with HTML syntax and concepts
- Taxonomy knowledge
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are on boarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more