About the Role
upGrad is looking for people passionate about Law and education to help design learning programs for working professionals in order to help build the careers of tomorrow. If you are a quick learner and would love to create top-notch online courses on various aspects of Corporate Financial Law and other similar domains, then we are looking for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop world-class content for India's first ever online course on LLM. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought-after skills in the world of Law and will be a great starting point for a career.
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards.
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor of law (LLB)
- 1-3 years of experience in eLearning and/or creating customised higher education programs
- Basic to Intermediate level of expertise in Corporate and/or Business Law
- Master's degree in law (LLM) is preferred
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Qualification - LLB / LLM
- Years of Exp - 1 - 5 years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more