Story Digital is seeking an experienced online marketing professional who has proficient communication skills and is skilled in leveraging clutter-breaking brand strategies, creation of innovative, creative solutions across platforms. We are looking for someone who can ensure smooth inter-department collaboration and building of capable, independent, motivated teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communication & Coordination with the Accounts & the Creative Team
- Working with Brand Managers/ Marketing Consultants, briefing and advising them with content ideas, ad copies, concepts, and more.
- Understanding & decoding client briefs- and building a brand strategy & execution plan around them
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Meet clients every fortnight to understand clients satisfaction with creative strategy and execution and build a relationship
- Content Strategy Research - Researching about the brand, the products and services, competitors, and creating a comprehensive content plan for the brand.
- Experiment with new content formats that can be utilized for client pitches, client briefs, and new partnerships
- Search for new trends and insights that can be utilized for client pitches, client briefs and new partnerships
- Proficient with social media analytics to derive insight-driven learnings to optimize communication
- Well versed with Social listening tools like MeltWater, Mentions, Talkwater etc. to actively use them for better performance and competition analysis.
- Quality check and vet social media content; responses, SEO content, brand website content, blog content, and final scripts written by the team
- Conceptualize ideas related to influencer associations
- Organize weekly team meetings to track work progress and provide feedback to the team as a whole
- Build more capable teams by mentoring and guiding them
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Innovative ideas for campaigns
- Strong experience in overall consumer planning, channel planning, and integrated digital campaigns.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Leadership & Team Management
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Keep client needs in mind while framing strategies
- Tactfully prioritize tasks and projects to manage work across brands
- Delivery within deadlines with the available resources
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Fluency in languages like English & Hindi
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas and strategies to clients and the team
- Ability to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Desired Qualifications & Experience :
- Candidates with 2+ years of work experience can apply. Prior experience in Agencies, Social Media or Online Media content creation Preferred
- Prior experience in working with multiple brands across industries
- Should be a - people person- with great customer analytical skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the social community.
- Should be comfortable with handling pressure since the role demands it
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more