If you live and breathe digital marketing, we would love to talk to you.
We at NoisyLion are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the content calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social media platforms
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing .
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A Diploma or Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
Recruitment Process :
- Stage 1: Resume and Portfolio Screening
- Stage 2: Cognitive Ability Test
- Stage 3: Tele-Interview
- Stage 4: Design Test
- Stage 5: In-Person Interview
- NOTE - The entire process takes about 7-14 days.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more