Are you passionate about creating world-class content and building a ubiquitous brand with your thoughts and words? Can you balance business and creative expectations with the consumer in mind? Have a knack for articulating complex and abstract ideas in beautiful prose?
If that sounds like you, let’s talk. Goalteller is at an early stage and is constantly growing and expanding, which provides ample opportunity for you to shape its future. We- re looking for an energetic, passionate Content Strategist/copywriter who loves working on impactful projects in a fast-paced environment, someone who can process business needs and articulate our communication to the world through their copy.
A little about GoalTeller: GoalTeller is an early-stage fintech startup that is working towards democratizing DIY financial planning solutions and sophisticated investment advice. Our platform will be available on mobile and desktop.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the business and design team to create copy for the product and website
- Understand the vision of the product and take end-to-end ownership of content development for Goalteller
- Create engaging copy that resonates with the consumer
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Skills needed :
- 0-5 years of copywriting experience in an ad agency or similar environment
- A portfolio of excellent conceptual writing
- Impeccable written English skills
- Ability to work in a nimble, fast-paced environment
- Be extremely detail-oriented
Bonus points for :
- Basic understanding of finance and investments
- Prior fintech startup experience
Selection process :
- Portfolio review
- Short assignment
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Salary + Equity
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more