The Key responsibilities involve in conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Should be familiar with contents and responsible for delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics, industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create high quality, unique content.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing).
- Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Day Shift! Good Remuneration offered!
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more