StackRoute, an NIIT venture, is a digital transformation partner for corporates to build multi-skilled full stack developers at scale. Established in August 2015, StackRoute provides disruptive IT learning solutions on programming, quality- engineering, data science, and digital architecture. Our immersive and remote programs are practitioner-led and outcome-oriented. Geared towards imparting deep skills in digital technologies, StackRoute works with multiple tiers 1 IT companies, product engineering companies, and GICs towards transforming their workforce into full-stack developers who can efficiently deliver digital transformation projects with ease.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce technical content including case studies, use cases, short papers for professional education/learning interventions for mid-career professionals.
- Research industry-related topics and emerging tech topics
- Create new/update content through primary and secondary research.
- Curate/co-create content with subject matter experts/practitioners through collaboration
- Attend conferences/seminars to establish contacts/connections with industry leaders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more