We are looking for an experienced and ambitious content marketer to join the team. The ideal candidate should possess proven writing skills, bring new story ideas to the table, develop and disseminate engaging and high-quality content across diverse media that speaks to all those whose lives have been affected by cancer. You should be capable of covering a range of topics in cancer care and healthcare space, requiring you to be informed and compassionate about cancer treatment. You must be ready to get your hands dirty (and have fun!) creating something new.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing the content plan and driving the entire content value chain - the roadmap, ideation, research, writing, and dissemination
- Leverage internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and develop content (articles and blogs) for the website, that is innovative and original.
- Should possess a good understanding of SEO, distribution and measurement
- Pitch and execute creative ideas (source inspiration, dream big, and see them through).
- Brainstorm and liaise with various departments in the company, primarily marketing, medical team and operations, for new ideas and concepts
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- Experience writing for healthcare or the medical field will be preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years of professional writing experience, either editorial or copywriting (both in print or online).
- A creative thinker with a genuine sense of empathy and compassion for cancer patients and caregivers
- A quick learner who is ever curious and unafraid to try out things
- A team player who collaborates and communicates well within the department and across the company
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Has experience with managing tools like WordPress, Google Analytics
- Prior work experience in startups will be preferred, not mandatory
Benefits & Perks:
- Best in class compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of Senior Oncologist & IIT/ISB alumni and learn from the very best
- A chance to work on a revolutionary product in the most upcoming sector - health tech
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more