Square Panda is looking for a Content Marketer. S/he should be data-driven, tech-savvy, result-oriented, and have exceptional storytelling abilities that can convert audiences into advocates. S/he will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of Square Pandas thought leadership and content marketing initiatives across online and offline channels.
This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive Team at one of the most innovative Ed-Tech companies. The role is great for people who can work independently and are self-driven
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Craft compelling and thought provoking content for different audience segments based on insights gathered
- Plan and execute our social marketing strategy across all relevant channels i.e Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily
- Develop a content strategy that amplifies Square Pandas products and services, while building thought-leadership; suggest relevant topics and write original content including, long- and short-form blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales and partnership collateral, video and podcast scripts and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Identify the best format to tell compelling stories and re-purpose the content in different forms to maximize brand impact
- Build meaningful connections and communicate with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network
- Assist in the planning and maintenance of weekly/monthly content marketing calendar.
- Drive traffic and engagement that leads to sales and promotion by conducting competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics, market research
- Drive on-time execution and publishing of content through own initiative and with the help of the whole team.
- Measure and report the results of marketing activities to inform future campaigns.
- Own Square Pandas narrative across all marketing channels (content, email, website, Social media, PR, events).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or relevant field; MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of marketing experience in content marketing and communications, at education companies/start ups.
- An exceptional storyteller who can develop product/industry-based stories and effectively communicate the brand message
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of the campaigns
- High proficiency in business writing skills and a strong grasp of grammar and style; can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content
- Multitasker, Critical Thinker & Problem-Solving Skills
- Creative writing skills desired
- A track record of creating, driving and executing content strategies resulting in substantial growth.
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research methods
- Data-driven and analytical
- Experience in writing for a senior executive audience.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more