Darwinbox’s content team is responsible for delivering consistent value to our prospects and customers in the form of industry-pioneering thought leadership. The team helps accelerate sales by attracting, engaging and converting prospects. It has been credited with the success of some very impactful campaigns, and consequently growing the inbound interest for various brand assets by 500%, in just 2020. We- re gearing up for a bigger, more ambitious mandate for 2021 and we need you!
If you are a passionate content marketer, skilled in crafting content that educates and WOWs, we need you. We- ll need you to be a champion at communicating complex ideas with ease. You- ll be surrounded by a peer group of incredibly smart and driven folks that will constantly challenge you to come up with more, be better and grow. You- ll own your projects and will have the creative liberty to execute.
One skill that we will absolutely need you to have, is being tirelessly curious.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Content Marketing team, including staging and publishing articles, white papers, ebooks and more. You- ll also be expected to ensure all-around brand consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- Partner and collaborate with industry thought leaders to build content assets and execute campaigns.
- Darwinbox's ecosystem is home to some of the brightest HR specialists in the country - Our leaders, customers, investors and partners. You- ll be responsible for leveraging this access to valuable functional expertise and converting it into a steadfast stream of quality discourse for the industry.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on the performance of various content types to identify trends, benchmarks, bright spots and areas for improvement.
- Ensure SEO best practices across the website, blog, and collaterals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a content function designed to help drive a B2B funnel.
- HR related experience will give you an, almost unfair, advantage.
- You have experience and are comfortable with various formats of content - ad copy, an email, a tweet, a linkedin post, a blog, a white paper/ report or an ebook.
- You are good at measuring and analysing.
- You read.
Please note that this is just an indicative set of guidelines, that is designed to help us streamline our efforts of finding the right candidate and by no means, is exhaustive or mandatory. If you think that you- re a good fit for the role, despite not fitting in some of the aforementioned boxes, we really don- t want to miss a chance to speak with you.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more