We are looking for a highly intuitive and savvy Content Marketeer to lead eye-catching campaigns across digital media platforms
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideate, plan, and execute content optimised for search and user experience for all our digital channels.
- Leverage Content-across media channels- as a source for Lead and Revenue generation
- Collaborate effectively with designers, marketing associates, Design, product managers, and key marketing partners.
- Ensure that content meets the company brand image, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Create and maintain a calendar to ensure the visibility of our services across social media and brand visibility
- Hands-on leadership of a team of Social Media Executives & Content Creators
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Social Media, Journalism, marketing or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content writing, content marketing, communications
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Analytics, Keyword Research, and other marketing tools
- Excellent communications skills in English (Both oral and written)
- Able to spot errors and inconsistencies
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more