We are looking for a talented content marketer to take full responsibility of regularly publishing thoughtful and valuable content. The purpose of this content is to engage and help Leegality’s prospective and current customers. You will play an important part in getting our message across to our target audience. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with strong writing skills. You should also be able to plan and execute content marketing strategies to attract and retain customers. For this position, you must also display a willingness and capability to learn fast on the job and align for business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating authoritative and engaging long form and short form content for the Leegality Blog - to establish it as the No. 1 destination in India on the subject of eContracts, Legal Tech & Digital Transformation.
- Conceptualize, strategize, plan and execute multi-channel content campaigns designed at informing, entertaining and engaging prospective customers
- Implement new and innovative content marketing strategies that entertain, engage and inform prospective customers
- Plan, conceptualize and execute regular webinars that inform our prospective customers and generate leads
- Create compelling Direct Response Copy for Ads, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Maintaining and driving an Editorial Calendar.
- Working with the Leegality Product Team to communicate important product updates to clients and prospects in an innovative and useful way
- Work with SEO team to optimise content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years of content marketing experience in IT industry / tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Strong English writing skills
- A creative bent of mind
- A willingness to be bold and innovative
- Fast execution skills
- An eager enthusiasm to learn and grow on the job
- Working knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Great to have: An ability to write about legal concepts in a lucid, clear way.
Recruitment Process :
- To effectively evaluate your application, it is important that we get to know you better. It is necessary that you complete the job-based assessment.
- Please answer all questions in the assessment thoroughly.
- You will be shortlisted based on your profile and answers to the job - based assessment.
- On being shortlisted, you would be contacted for the interview process.
- We further have 3 rounds of interviews.
- Your final CTC would be decided on the basis of your skills, experience and final assessment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more