LeadSquared is a Deloitte fast-50 company specializing in SaaS CRM, Customer Portals, and Marketing Automation solutions.
We’re looking for a content marketing specialist responsible for content creation and distribution across various platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Putting up a content strategy for different distribution channels. It could be press releases, guidebooks, social media copies, ad copies, video scripts, infographics, presentations, etc.
- Brainstorming and finding content ideas from existing webinars, eBooks, case studies, sales presentations, etc.
- Repurposing and writing content pieces for the blog, social media, content syndication platforms, ads, and more.
- Driving content marketing initiatives to increase traffic, engagement, leads, and sales.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3+ years of experience in content marketing and distribution roles
- Understands diverse forms of content from presentations to short-haul content like stories, tweets, and text messages.
- Understands how users behave online, what makes them engage, click, and what delights them.
- Has a knack to solve digital marketing problems
- Ability to visualize and give design directions
- Excellent Copywriting skills and well versed with blog, social, email, and video marketing
- Go-getter and has an ability to multitask
- Experience in using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more