What is the role ?
There is a content glut and content teams and marketers are putting efforts to please google spiders. We are looking for someone whose content and marketing is customer focussed and yet pleasing to search engines. This role is for overall Xoxoday products and how we put content in various channels for consumer benefit. If you enjoy quality, content, creativity, and see all three from a lens of data, you should enjoy this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Playing a key role within the marketing team to drive content strategy and distribution
- Maintain communication and brand consistency across all channels
- Work with other teams like sales and product for content plan and outreach
- Highly strategic and execution - capable of developing a message based on goals, choosing the right channels, and tracking ROI.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2+ years of experience is required in Content Marketing.
- Background of working in a mid to small size SaaS/product company.
- Creative and excellent content writing skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Well-versed MS OfficeSuite (PowerPoint) and tools like Semrush, GA, Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more