We at uFaber are cruising towards a solution for the “real education problem” in India. We are on a mission to transform a million lives through the most personalized education experience ever delivered in the country. We have reached our first milestones by creating Asia’s largest online education properties in language learning (ieltsninja.com) and UPSC training (upscpathshala.com)and are now gearing up for the next big leap. You can be a part of this jump!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded, dynamic and data-drive content marketing professional responsible for demand generation, brand building and awareness.
- Create new content engagement channels and start new conversations with target the target audience
- Manage and grow online reputation index for all uFaber brands.
- Design content-centric campaigns which can work in sync and empower sales, business development and branding operations.
- Develop and implement a strong content marketing plan across all mediums (including videos, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, case studies, newsletters etc.)
- Create content pieces that move specific target audiences down the funnel
- Ability to carry out lead generation activities in the form of comprehensive email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute customer-driven, end-to-end content marketing strategies to increase demand and build uFaber's brand
- Continuous competitor research and analysis to always hold pole position.
- Work collaboratively with the Founding team to execute long-term strategy.
- Manage non-paid email, facebook, youtube, twitter and other content marketing channels for uFaber brands befitting -to its content and quality benchmarks.
- Manage, maintain and upgrade online websites for uFaber brands
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-5 years of experience in content writing or in a similar role.
- Creativity & Design - Have a creative mind to leverage different aspects of the product to ideate and create creative content and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling.
- Strong knowledge of Content & Digital Marketing Strategies including SEO, email marketing, and web.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- The candidate will be experienced in content marketing and a wide range of go-to-market activities. Should possess a strong knowledge of content and digital marketing who can work with creative teams to effectively execute campaigns on time and budget.
- Previous roles working in Ad Agency or Digital Marketing companies is an advantage.
- Excellent writing skills in English, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more