Replicon is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will drive the development and deployment of engaging content for all inbound and outbound global marketing programs. Deliverables will include all aspects of content creation and curation across the marketing funnel, including blogs, white papers, contributed articles, ad copy, customer success stories, thought leadership viewpoints, press releases, website copy, social media posts and marketing emails. This may sound like a large list, however you’re an avid storyteller that can’t wait to learn more about who we are, what our solutions have to offer and bringing to life mundane business processes and technical details in a unique way that your audience can relate to.
This person will be collaborating closely with counterparts in our California, USA office including our Senior Executive Team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and create content that will educate, enlighten and entertain our audiences.
- Write persuasive copy that encourages action in prospects and customers, demonstrates thought leadership and strengthens brand awareness for the company's solution.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
You have :
- Undergraduate/Graduate in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or similar discipline
- 8+ years of total professional writing experience, with 2+ years in a B2B technology company selling across the globe
- Amazing research, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to set timelines and juggle multiple tasks for several projects at the same time, often on
Short timelines :
- SEO and SEM knowledge
- You're a grammar geek who is tickled by beautiful and well-formed sentences
- Writing is a labour of love, but the mission and the message keep you going
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more