A Content Marketer would be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall MERU’s content strategy. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for blog marketing, influencer marketing, content distribution, and driving SEO
- Creative copy writing for emailer, webpages, ad campaigns, blogs and other digital content.
- Integrating keywords in strategy and evaluating the effectiveness
- Updating content for corporate website
- Creating and developing well written, engaging, logically structured, catchy copy in line with the brand language
- Exploring and implementing the new trends and ideas. Being in tune to the latest market practice.
- Work with marketing and product teams to generate content ideas.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly familiar with the best trends and practices in SEO, site development, and social media marketing
- Creative copy writing for new age start up environment
- Digital content creation
- Passion for language
- Adapting the new trends and practice
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more