Kopykitab is “India’s 1st digital Library” dedicated to making education affordable & accessible. We have the largest collection of eBooks & branded digital content in Higher Education, School (K12), Professional & Competitive Exams. We have a strong foundation of leading publishers & tutorials as content partners. We want to bridge the gap between content providers & students using our technology platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Lead team of content writers
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Maximizing site traffic by Search Engine Optimizing content.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Hands on experience on Google Analytics and should be analytical & data driven
- Writing experience and familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with WordPress, social media platforms, SEO keywords, & basic understanding of HTML
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more