Coding Ninjas is looking for a Marketing & Content Manager. This role is ideal for a dynamic, proactive individual with excellent communications skills. This role will involve the management of a broad spectrum of Brand, Social Media & Content activities to increase our brand presence & reach organically.
Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for measuring, maintaining and improving the quality of our content outreach programs. You must be an out of the box thinker with excellent command over the English language.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define the most important social media KPIs. Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- For the content-driven channels like Official Blog, Youtube, Quora, Medium etc. devise and implement audience development strategies. A specific focus should be to grow the audience in content and regions with the most effective commercial return. Example: an approach to drive both on and off YouTube to increase viewing and subscriber numbers.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our brand strategy and recommend new ideas for campaigns.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Leveraging all supporting social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc. for content distribution. This person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotions.
- Growth hacker to find out how to increase reach & boost brand identity, entering new regions. For example, reaching out to influencers & affiliates, negotiating & working with them.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Professional Degree in a relevant field will be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience preferably in a B2C product based company
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to analyze data related to traffic, conversions
- Delivering high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Be creative, innovative, able to come up with original ideas
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stays abreast with best practices in writing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more