Alchemy Group is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. You would play a key role in developing, executing and growing the international content marketing portfolio of Alchemy Group.
If you- re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we- d like to meet you. Ultimately, you- ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team that feels like a startup within the broader Alchemy group organization. We are a passionate group with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to roll up our sleeves and get things done.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work within the content marketing team and produce compelling and effective content to meet our business goals
- Create content for creative deliverables like - landing pages, blogs, case studies, podcasts, videos, ebooks, reviews, presentations, emails, ad copies and more
- Optimize and edit the content produced for better conversion taking into account SEO and Google Analytics
- Liaise with Business, Tech, Product and other teams to align on goals and create content that meets our objectives and targets
- Working along with the Marketing strategist to develop the content strategy for Alchemy Group & it's business units
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Update website content as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Has Native-level fluency in English
- Experience in building and managing content strategy
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent networking and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more