We are looking for someone to lead Content Marketing at the largest Content Platform in India. As our creator network scales massively, we need someone to lead initiatives across content marketing and community-led growth channels. This individual would be closely working with the founders to set up a strong growth acquisition channel via content and building strong narratives via the community. Content and Community are key ammunitions in our growth marketing arsenal and we are growing at a faster pace than the industry. Some key goals would be to help our brand scale in terms of the richness of our own content, but also show quantifiable growth across both the key channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build sales enablement and marketing content in the form of sales plays, messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, articles, press releases, blog posts, digital assets, and web
- Monitor key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations and advocate for internal resources required to drive the continued member growth via their respective marketing channel
- Build, manage and optimise organic inbound lead generation campaigns with advertising partners, influencers, media companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print, and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise
- Developing standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and content repurposing, including the realtime implementation of content strategies
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through content analysis, and deploying content assets for higher conversion rates.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Work experience as Growth Marketer or Content Marketing Lead, preferably within our industry
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of English (or primary customer) language.
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Good understanding of SEO and creating pillar content posts and key content posts
- Strong experience in managing highly fluid work environments and in managing multiple at the same time
- Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more