An exciting role requiring a creative individual with excellent written and oral communication skills.
In this role, you would manage the production, editing, publishing, and promotion of all content on the website and other social media platforms. This includes various media such as text, graphic, and video. This role requires that all content is on-brand and consistent with regards to the style, tonality, and quality.
This role will suit someone who can express themselves clearly and is passionate about design, content and social media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devise and execute integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring, engaging and retaining customers.
- Creating content customers actually search and want, Sharing content on the channels used by consumers.
- Measuring the results/ROI of content marketing campaigns.
- Write copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Plan and deliver targeted email, SMS and social media campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analytics and key marketing metrics.
- Basic video editing skills would be a huge plus, as you would be responsible for student testimonials.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with planning, implementing and analyzing online marketing campaigns across various digital marketing channels.
- Experience in e-mail marketing and event marketing is a plus.
- Good understanding and sense of design.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more