We are looking for a creative, data-driven, content marketer for Xoxoday. Content strategist is responsible for driving high quality content formats like blogs, social media, e-books, podcasts, webinars etc. which is linked to business ROI and consumer centric.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Co- own the blog/social media/email/e-book publishing calendar to match our high-quality standards.
- Co-own the management of our content yourself and through third party writers.
- Manage content which is search engine optimized, create thought leadership and expert content.
- Work with our customer success and sales teams to get insights to create authentic content.
- Place the content magnets in the marketing funnel to drive leads.
- Fully own ROI of all your content initiatives to drive lead generation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- 2+ years of content marketing experience in a similar role.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, ability to work with multiple teams.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more